Divi is a Visual Page Builder for WordPress. Jotform forms can be embedded into the webpage even with the help of Divi Page Builder.
- Click on the Add New Module (plus icon) in Divi Visual Editor.
- Find and choose the Code element to insert.
- Select the iFrame method of embedding in your Form.
- Click on the Publish tab.
- Select the Embed tab.
- Choose the iFrame.
- Click on the green Copy Code button.
- After that, move back to your Divi Builder page and:
- Paste the iFrame code of your form.
- Click the green Tick at the bottom of the Code Settings tab.
As a result, your Jotform form will be embedded in your WordPress site.