Widgets in Jotform Apps offer more ways to display content in your apps, like sliders, videos, or maps, to name a few. You can add widgets to your app from the App Elements panel. Here’s how:
- Click on the Add Element button in the upper-left corner of App Builder.
- In the App Elements panel, scroll down to Featured Widgets to find the commonly used widgets.
Note: You can find more widgets under the Widgets tab.
- Next, click on the widget or drag and drop it into your app.
- Now, click on the newly added widget’s gear icon to open Properties.
Note: Properties and settings are unique for each widget.
- Finally, configure the widget’s settings in its Properties panel on the right.
How may videos can be attached per app?