Aside from publishing it via a link, you can also embed your app as an iframe into your website.
Here’s how to get your app’s embed code in Jotform Apps:
- In App Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Next, choose Embed on the left.
- Adjust the iframe to your desired dimensions by changing the height and width properties in the code.
- Finally, click on Copy Code and paste the code into your website.
- The Preview button allows you to see the rendered iframe beforehand.
- The WordPress option gives a shortcode alternative to the embed code.