Jotform Apps is an app builder that allows you to create your own mobile apps. To create an app, see Creating Apps.
You can create sections to your app by selecting the elements in the builder. Here’s how:
- In App Builder, click on Add Element in the upper-left corner to open the App Elements panel.
- Select an element in the left panel and add it to your app.
You can either click or drag & drop an option in the Add Elements panel to add it to your app.
Here’s a list of some of the elements available in App Builder:
- Form — This element allows you to add single or multiple forms to your app. When a Form element is added to an app, it automatically opens the form list in a modal. It’s possible to search forms and select single or multiple forms from this modal. After selecting the forms and clicking the Add Forms button, an element for each selected form is added to the app.
- Heading — The Heading element allows you to insert headers in your app to title the content below or create different sections on an app page.
- Paragraph — This element allows you to add rich content to your app. Add links, images, or styled text to your app via a rich text editor.
- Link — You can add links to your app using the Link element. This is useful if you need to include a link to a web page from the app.
- Document — This element type allows you to add document files in various file formats to your app and share them with your app users.
- Image — Add image files in various sizes and formats to your app with the Image element.
- Button — This element allows you to add a call-to-action button to your app — an interactive element that takes a specific action when the app user clicks or taps on it.
Actions that can be taken with the Button element are as follows:
- Visit URL opens an external web page when the app user clicks on the button.
- Send email opens the default email client on the device when the app user clicks on the button.
- Make a call opens the default application (phone call, Skype, etc.) for making calls on the device.
- Navigate to page (for multipage apps) helps app users navigate to another page in the app with a single click.
- Open form shows the configured form inside of the app.