Unbounce is a landing page builder with smart features that let you create beautiful, high-performing marketing campaigns for your business. With Unbounce’s AI-powered technology, you can create custom landing pages in just a few minutes.
Previously, you could only embed your Jotform form to the Unbounce Classic Builder, but now that Unbounce has introduced the Jotform App, you can embed a form to its Smart Builder. Your form will be on your Unbounce landing page in just a few steps. Let’s start!
Installing the Jotform App
The first thing you should do is install the Jotform App within the Unbounce Smart Builder. Follow these steps:
- In the Smart Builder, click the Apps icon (the puzzle piece) on the top left side of the page.
- Search for Jotform.
- Click the Plus icon within the block to install the Jotform App.
Once the app is installed, you’ll get a confirmation message, and the Smart Builder will display Jotform among the list of layouts you can use.
Embedding a Form in a New Section
After installing the Jotform App, you can add a new section and embed your Jotform form there. Here are the steps to do that:
- In the Smart Builder, add a new section by clicking the Plus icon within the existing section. You can add Jotform at the top or bottom of an existing layout.
- Select Jotform from the list of sections.
- Choose from the list of premade Jotform layouts, and click the one you want to use. (You can always change this later.)
- In the newly added Jotform section, click the Add a Jotform button. You have to authorize Unbounce at this step by logging in and clicking the Allow button on the popup.
- The next window will display your list of forms. Click on the form you wish to embed.
- The page will now display your form with its minimum height and width.
To adjust the height and width, please visit the next guide from Unbounce: Editing or Updating a Form.
Embedding a Form by Replacing an Existing Element
If you don’t want to add a new section, you can replace an existing element on the page with Jotform. Just follow these steps:
- Locate the element you want to replace and click its Change Element icon.
- Open the list of Forms.
- Click on Jotform.
- This step is similar to steps 4–6 above when adding a new section: Click the Add a Jotform button, authorize Unbounce, select the form from the list, and adjust its height and width.
See Changing Elements on Your Smart Builder Page from Unbounce to learn more.