- MattAsked on February 07, 2017 at 03:18 PM
We are evaluating JotForm and I have a question. When a file is uploaded to a form is it possible to track this action?
For example, we will create a form called "Insurance Docs" and it will require our client to upload a few different attachments showing proof of insurance. Is there some sort of dashboard or notification service within JotFrom that show that a file has been uploaded?
Or, is there an API that could help with this?
- AIDANAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 05:03 PM
Hi Matt, thank you for contacting us.
We do have several features that revolve around making the submitted data available to you, the following are some of them:
1. We have a feature to view all your form submissions, with all the data (file uploads and so on) that submissions may include. A detailed guide on that is available here: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
2. We have a feature to set up email notifications on form submissions, so that whenever a client performs a submission, you get notified with all the information and data. A guide on that is available here: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
3. We have a feature to create form reports about the submissions you receive. A guide on that is available here: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
I hope that answers your question. If you have more questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.