- hvanrensburgAsked on February 08, 2017 at 08:14 PM
Just curious to see if you can set to have completed form submissions be emailed to your personal email.
Additionally can you set completed forms to be coded as excel/sheet docs, to import submited ansers to other programs?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 12:14 AM
Yes, you can receive an email notification when someone completed your form. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Settings button. Go to the Emails tab and click the "+" icon.
2. Click the Notification Email button.
3. Go to the Recipients tab, you can add or remove email in the Recipient Emails field. When you're done, click the Save button.
If you're using form builder version 3. Please check these guides:
For the other question: Additionally can you set completed forms to be coded as excel/sheet docs, to import submited ansers to other programs?
Yes, you can download the submissions into an excel format. Here's a guide: How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
You can also integrate your form to google spreadsheets. Please check this guide: How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.