- cadyAsked on April 07, 2017 at 05:10 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 05:20 AM
You can download your submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF:
You can also download uploaded files from submission page of your form:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- cadyAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 06:44 AMIs there an option to have an in-house version of Jot form? One that’s not on the Cloud and all data stored on our software?
- SvenAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 07:47 AM
Can you please explain what you mean by in-house version of JotForm? Do you mean you want to be able to download your form as a PDF, if so, we do have this option already, please follow this link:
- cadyAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 08:44 AMNo I mean a version that doesn’t store our data on the internet. One that stores all information in a database on our system – a version that doesn’t let jotform employees have access to the forms submitted – it sounds weird but because all information needs to be confidential we can’t use systems that other people have access too. So I wanted to know if there was an option to have jotform application as a program on our computer that no one can get access to unless they use the certain computer that the software is downloaded onto.
- SvenAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 10:20 AM
You can create encrypted forms, that way, even JotForm employees won't have be able to view your submissions, only people with the encryption key file can view your submissions, they will however still be stored on our servers, but you can export the data and delete submissions from your JotForm account.
For more information about encrypted forms, please see this link: