- neuroclientsAsked on May 12, 2017 at 09:14 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 05:40 AM
Are you referring to the File Upload field where your user can upload word documents and submit it to your form? If yes, you can use the File Upload field and add it to your form. See image below:
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements button and drag the File Upload to your form.
3. Click the Properties button and go to the Options tab.
4. You can remove all File Types except for "doc" and "docx" for word documents.
Hope that helps. If I have misunderstood your questions, please contact us again and provide more details so we can properly assist you. Thank you.