- yonseigroupAsked on May 24, 2017 at 07:57 PM
Hi do i just give my log in details to the people that are currently working on my website - so they can connect the jotform to my website?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 10:56 PM
I would like to suggest checking the following options and select the one(s) that you are the most comfortable with.
1) Share your login credentials.
3) Use a form collaboration feature to share the access.
4) Use a sub user feature to share the access.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- yonseigroupAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 07:43 PMso any of the four options would do it?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 08:49 PM
Yes, if by connection you mean the form embedding to your website, any option should work.
- yonseigroupAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 09:43 PMWhats the most popular method or safest way?
- yonseigroupAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 09:43 PMdo i also need to know what platform to use the correct embed code?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 12:11 AM
To embed your form, you need to grab your form's desired embed code. I would suggest you to please take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.