- avijfrAsked on June 19, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Hi Support Team,
I'd like to know if it is possible to set up a multi step form (2 steps to be specific) and track the conversion after they complete the first step. So if they complete the first step it counts as a conversion, and even if they dont finish step 2 we get their info from step 1.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 03:28 PM
Form needs to be submitted, if you want to get the info from your users.
I am not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve, but you have few options.
1. You can create two separate forms (Step 1 form and Step 2 form). You can redirect your users from first form to second form. This way you will receive info from Form one, even if they do not submit form 2.
2. You can create multi page form and add submit button on both pages.
This way your users can fill only Step 1 (first) page of your form.
3. You can also allow your users to edit their submission at a later date.
Let us know if you need further assistance.