- asifjamilakhtarAsked on December 08, 2017 at 12:48 AM
MY FORM RECEIVERS AUTOMATICALLY GET ADDED TO BOUNCE LIST. THE MATTER HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN THE NOTICE OF CONCERNED EARLIER BUT STILL IT HASS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. THE ISSUE HAS PUT ME IN TROUBLE A LOT OF TIMES BECAUSE MANY A TIMES THE CONCERNED DESK DOESNT RECEIVE THE SUBMISSION. PLEASE MAKE LET ME KNOW THE SOLUTION IF THE PROBLEM ON URGENT BASIS AS TO HOW CAN I STOP MY USERS FROM GETTING ADDED IN THE BOUNCE LIST. i WILL PREFER IF YOU CAN DISABLE THE BOUNCE LIST FROM MY PROFILE.
- MarvihAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 03:37 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience. The best way to prevent this issue from happening is by using your private email/company email address as the "Sender Email" in your email notification.
You can do this by using SMTP method which is the most efficient way instead of using @jotform default email.
Here is the guide on how to set this up https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
Let us know if you need further help.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 06:43 AMi am unable ti understand the method can u pleasse do it for me?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 10:36 AM
1) First, make sure to remove your email address from our bounce list, please follow this step by step guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
2) Check your spam folder, if you find any of our notifications there, make sure to mark them as NOT SPAM.
3) We could do it for you, but we do not know your SMTP credentials. So, simply ask your ESP(Email Service Provider) for your SMTP credentials, once you get them, follow the step by step guide to set them up in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form