- webdoctorsplusAsked on December 29, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Both the autoresponder and notification emails are not being sent through. Is there something I'm missing?
I checked my form and all of the notifs are in order. I also checked on the bounce list and seen that several emails were on the bounce list. I removed several. They still are not showing up.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 05:07 PM
Please note that emails that were not delivered due to bouncing issues, will not get automatically sent after removing the recipients from bounce list. New email should arrive normally to your inbox now.
Please also check your spam folders, if you find notifications there, mark them as NOT SPAM. In addition to this, you may whitelist our domain names and sending IP addresses within your email service provider: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotForm-IP-Addresses-and-Domains
- webdoctorsplusAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 05:11 PM
I've done this already. I submitted some samples after I reomoved the bounce issues. I also checked in spam. What should we do from here. This is urgent.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 06:22 PM
I have been testing your form and I was able to receive the email without any problem, please see this screenshot of the auto-responder that I received upon submitting your form:
I have been checking your email history as well and I can see the emails have been sent without any problem.
May be that the emails are delayed, but if you are still not receiving them I would recommend you to set up a custom SMTP sender, that will use your own mail server info so you should receive the emails.
I hope this helps.
- webdoctorsplusAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Thank you for helping me BDavid and Kevin_G! :). However, every time I have tried these suggestions, I do not receive the emails for some reason. I'm going to try again.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:01 PM
I would recommend you to double check the SMTP settings with your email service provider, if after confirming they are correct this does not work, please let us know.
We will wait for your response.
- webdoctorsplusAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:16 PM
It is still not working.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:41 PM
I can see the email address keeps getting added to bounce list:
Please contact your email service provider support, and ask them if they are restricting or rejecting our notifications. Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try using different email address.
- webdoctorsplusAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 12:59 PM
Thank you for your feedback. I just put a email out the email service company.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 01:57 PM
Please update us if that works.
- webdoctorsplusAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 03:01 PM
I'm waiting for feedback on the Email Service. I hae tteid adjusting the name. So far this hasn't worked. I'm waiting.
- webdoctorsplusAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 12:46 PM
My email service provider asked for Sending Server Logs. Can you send this to me please ASAP.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 04, 2018 at 03:25 PM
I have moved your request to another thread in order to properly forward it to our second level, we will assist you here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1339122