- Smrob10Asked on January 12, 2018 at 03:36 PM
Even since I upgraded my forms are sont working correctly. I will get an email saying a form has been filled out but then I open up jotform it isn't there
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 04:34 PM
Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. If you're receiving EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS about a submitted form, then it should always be recorded on your SUBMISSIONS PAGE.
Can you share the following so we can have a closer look?
1. The FORM URL.
2. If possible, the date/time the submission was supposed to be recorded.
3. Any info about the respondent/submitted (e.g. his name, email address, etc.).
4. A screenshot of the email you received about a submitted form that was NOT recorded on your SUBMISSIONS PAGE.
Please don't reply to this email - Refer to the quick guide below to ensure that your post and screenshot will reach our Support Forum.
Related guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum