- jmeans23Asked on February 14, 2018 at 10:22 PM
As a result of these tests I have quite a few submissions and storage allocation has been reduced significantly. Can you please restart my storage and form submissions?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:09 AM
Could you please tell us what are the issues you were experiencing?
- jmeans23Answered on February 15, 2018 at 08:31 AM
- jmeans23Answered on February 15, 2018 at 08:33 AM
- jmeans23Answered on February 15, 2018 at 08:35 AM
- jmeans23Answered on February 15, 2018 at 08:37 AM
Do you need more? Are you not able to see any of the issues Ive been having?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 09:46 AM
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
This issue is resolved.
Thank you for reporting it.
- jmeans23Answered on February 15, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Nothing was resolved. See. Screenshot below...
- jmeans23Answered on February 15, 2018 at 10:32 AM
Could someone please help me! I have been testing my form and have had numerous issues and as a result almost all of my monthly upload space has been used in addition to almost a quarter of my allowable submissions. I posted screenshots above showing all of the unresolved issues and received a message that "It was resolved"; however, nothing has been resolved.
I need to run many more tests and then even more once the "back end team" resolves them.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 11:56 AM
In this form, http://www.jotform.us/form/80386864315160, you have an upload field.
You have 21 submissions in your form (nearly quarter of your limit). All those submissions include files that have been uploaded when the submissions were made (reaching 100MB in total).
If those submissions were test submissions, you can delete them to free up space.
If you need those files, you can download the files and the submissions and then you can delete the submissions.
You can also export all the data at once
The issue with the Vimeo video not appearing is being worked on. We will let you know once that gets fixed.
Let us know if you have further questions.