Uploads view is for forms file uploads. In Uploads view, the files that were submitted through your form are displayed in a folder layout where you can quickly see the file previews.
Here’s how to add an Uploads view in Jotform Tables:
- Click on Add Tab in the upper left corner.
- Choose Uploads then click on Next.
- Select Connect to Form then click on Next.
- Search and select the form table to use then click on Next.
You can also select tables from other forms.
- Now, choose the form field to use as the entry or card title. You can also choose to hide empty uploads from here.
- Finally, click on Create.
Your Uploads view is now ready to use. To change the display settings, click on View Settings in the upper right corner.
You can find more options in the tab menu.