The Uploads view in Jotform Tables allows you to display the files uploaded on your forms in a folder layout where you can quickly see the previews.
To add an Uploads view
- In Jotform Tables, select Add Tab in the upper-left corner.
- In the Create a New Tab dialog, select Uploads, then click Next.
- Select Connect to Form, then click Next.
- Choose your desired form table to use, then select Next.
- Finally, choose your desired card title for the entries, then select Create.
Your Uploads view is now ready to use. To change the display settings, select View Settings at the top.
You can find more options in the tab menu.