Cards view displays your form submissions in a grid layout. This allows you to quickly view data on each submission. You can also selectively display specific fields on each card so that you can get a quick glimpse of the information you need.
Here’s how to add a Cards view in Jotform Tables:
- Click on Add Tab in the upper left corner.
- Choose Cards then click on Next.
- Select Connect to Form then click on Next.
- Search and select the form table to use then click on Next.
You can also select tables from other forms.
- Choose the fields to appear on the cards then click on Create.
Your card view is now ready to use. To change the displayed information on the cards, click on View Settings or Fields in the upper right corner.
You can find more options in the tab menu.
When I create the Cards view, is there any way that I can hide one field when the user expands the card?
When a table is displayed in Card view one of the fields is shown in bold at the very top of the card - the field with the checkbox and index number beside it.
How do I control which field is chosen for this?
Can you hide cards?