Cards view in Jotform Tables displays your form submissions in a grid layout. This allows you to quickly view data on each submission. You can also selectively display specific fields on each card so you can get a quick glimpse of the information you need.
To add a Cards view in Jotform Tables
- Select Add Tab in the upper-left corner.
- In the Create a New Tab dialog, select Cards, then click Next.
- Select Connect to Form, then click Next.
- Choose a form table to use, then select Next.
- Choose the fields to show on the cards, then select Create.
Your card view is now ready to use. To change the displayed information on the cards, select View Settings or Fields in the upper-right corner.
You can find more options in the tab menu.