This guide shows how to change the entries’ titles or headings when viewing submissions in Jotform Mobile Forms.
For example, the following entries have Name and Email as headings:
You can choose which fields to use as the entries’ titles or headings. Here’s how:
- In Jotform Mobile Forms, tap on the form then choose Submissions.
- Next, view one of the entries.
- Tap on the vertical ellipsis icon in the upper-right corner then choose View Settings.
- Now, select the fields to use as headings.
- Tap on the back icon in the upper-left corner when you’re done.