Building forms and accessing submission data on your computer is great, but why not supercharge your data collection and take your forms with you?
How do you do that? With the Jotform Mobile Forms app, of course. Let’s begin!
- Jotform Mobile Forms is available through both the App Store and Google Play. Click the appropriate button below to begin the download.
- Once you’ve installed the app on your mobile device, go ahead and open it. You can skip the introduction or tap Next until you’ll see the Get Started button. Tap it to open the All Forms screen.
- Similar to our desktop website, you can create forms as a Guest. However, we recommend logging in to your account. At the bottom of the screen, tap Sign In option. You can log in with your Jotform username and password or log in with your Google or Facebook account. If you’re an Enterprise user, you’ll need to switch to Enterprise by tapping the Switch to Jotform Enterprise button.
- Once you’re logged in, your forms will start syncing. You’ll see the sync progress at the bottom of the screen. Once that disappears, that means your forms and data are already synced. If prompted, allow the app to send you a notification.
Please allow a few seconds for the app to sync your Jotform account data. The syncing process may take longer if you have a lot of forms and submissions in your account.
The steps above are from an Android device. The UI may be different from IOS devices.
- How to Create Your First Form with Jotform Mobile Forms
- How to View Your Forms and Submission Data in Jotform Mobile Forms App
- How to Customize Notifications in Jotform Mobile Forms
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know in the comment box below or reach us by creating a support ticket.
je me rais sovoir comment vous pouvez me d'aidé
I have two forms that will be used by a mobile team on a Samsung tablet. I like the kiosk idea for my users but I don't believe that can work with 2 forms. Is there a way of creating a similar effect where both forms can be open and ready for use - essentially in two separate windows.
I am not receiving any notifications on my mobile app when a client has filled out my form. How do I change this?
Please email me the directions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a difference between Jotform app and Jotform mobile app? When I login to Jotform app the forms come up in list form not card listing...
Hola. He creado una aplicación con un formulario que consiste en ingreso de historiales clínicos de pacientes en una clínica, ahora bien mis dudas son las siguientes:
1- si esa APP que ya tengo creada le quiero agregar por ejemplo un modulo de inventario, de gestión de contabilidad como cuentas por cobrar o pagar como hago?
2- mi idea es vender a medicos mi aplicación, entonces los datos que ellos recopilan de sus pacientes donde quedarán guardados?