Browse Article by TopicsField ID Field Name CSS ID Question Tags
Related Forum Questions
- How to get all the Field IDs and Names?
- Changing the field unique name
- Time Field showing disabled in field ID
- Field name not the same in email alert?
- V4: Passing field value to a text field of same form is not working.
- How to display Only Month & Year with no day?
- Why field name or ID is not showing in Form calculation formula?
- Ability to view all Field Names in one place in Version 4.0
- Emailed forms are coming in blank
- Changing between product and donation payment type in PayPal integration
How to find field IDs and namesLast Update: February 18, 2017
Customizing the appearance of your fields using CSS is a common task in JotForm. Now, finding the field ID has been made easier. Allowing for smoother customization of every bit of your form. Instead of using Firebug or viewing the source code of the form, you can simply check the field properties:
1. In the form builder, select a field and click the Properties icon to open the properties window.
2. Go to the Advanced tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click the Field Details button.
5. A small section will open up and you can see the Unique Name and Field ID.
Ever wanted to get all question tag names at once? Now you can!
While on properties view mode of any question, simply press CTRL+ Shift + I and you'll get the list of all of your form field tag names.
Was this easy for you? If you have any questions or suggestions, please share them in the comments section below.