Browse Article by TopicsField ID Field Name CSS ID Question Tags
Related Forum Questions
- Conditional logic not working
- Add new row header in the matrix table base on what is entered in the "other" option of a checkbox field
- Where is the field ID in the inject CSS screen?
- Invoicing with correct field names
- New User Interface: How to check field ID and name
- I cannot find field IDs
- Can't find the Field ID in the Advanced dropdown!
- Where can I find the field ID of a hidden field widget?
- How do I control the Field names on submission download
- What are the parameter names for each item in an address block?
How to find field IDs and namesLast Update: August 27, 2016
Customizing the appearance of your fields using CSS is a common task in JotForm. Now, finding the field ID has been made easier. Allowing for smoother customization of every bit of your form. Instead of using Firebug or viewing the source code of the form, you can simply check the field properties:
1. In the form builder, select a field and click the Properties icon to open the properties window.
2. Go to the Advanced tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click the Field Details button.
5. A small section will open up and you can see the Unique Name and Field ID.
Ever wanted to get all question tag names at once? Now you can!
While on properties view mode of any question, simply press CTRL+ Shift + I and you'll get the list of all of your form field tag names.
Was this easy for you? If you have any questions or suggestions, please share them in the comments section below.