SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share files, data, news, and resources. Customize your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organization across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
If you wish to embed your form to SharePoint, follow the steps below:
1. In the form builder, go to PUBLISH tab.
2. Click EMBED.
3. Choose and click IFRAME embed:
4. Click the COPY CODE button.
We haven’t updated our SharePoint embed option yet, so you will need to add a height and width parameter in the iframe to pass SharePoint’s requirements for the iframe embed. For example, below is the default iframe embed:
Add width and height parameters next to the SRC line. Enter 100% as the value. So,
5. On your SharePoint page editor, click the Add Web Page icon.
6. Scroll down and click Embed under the Advanced tools.
7. On the right side, paste the modified iframe codes on the Embed Code box.
8. Publish the page, and that’s it.
Note that SharePoint automatically discards the script part of the iframe. The script part adjusts your form’s height dynamically. If you don’t see the full form, you will have to adjust the height value from the “style” parameter of the iframe codes. The default is 539px. Change the value until you see the whole form. You may also need to set the scrolling to yes.