Mailchimp is a great tool to send beautiful newsletters or announcements to your website users and customers. This guide shows how to connect your form to Mailchimp.
Note: Email is required in a Mailchimp list so remember to add an email field to your form.
To integrate your form with Mailchimp:
- Click Settings at the top of Form Builder.
- Choose Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Mailchimp.
- Click Authenticate and complete the authentication process.
- Next, set up the configurations.
- Choose a List — Select the list or audience you want to add the information to.
- Static Tagging — You can select from the list of your existing audience tags. Selected tags will apply to all new contacts.
- Dynamic Tagging — Tags will be fetched from a field on your form. If an audience tag does not exist yet, it will be created on-the-fly.
- Match Your Fields — Map your Mailchimp form fields to your Jotform form fields.
- Send Contacts To Mailchimp:
- Always — The entry will go to Mailchimp without conditions unless the Send Opt-In Email option is enabled.
- Only if user agrees — This adds a checkbox to your form to allow the users to decide if they want to be added to your contact list.
- Update Existing Contact — Will add the most recent data to the contact’s information if the entry’s email already exists in Mailchimp.
- Send Opt-In Email — The users will only be added to your contact list if they approve the confirmation email sent by Mailchimp.
- Add existing contacts to Mailchimp — Send and add your existing form entries to Mailchimp. This option only appears if your form has existing submissions during the initial setup.
- Finally, click the Complete Integration button to save the changes.
Mailchimp is free for up to 2,000 subscribers. So, even if you don’t have an existing account, you should give them a try. Send your users a newsletter and remind them about your website.