Jotform’s prefill made it for you, as the form owner, to prepopulate your form with data and share the Prefilled URLs with your users. Please visit this guide for more information about Prefill.
You can share the prefilled forms in two ways.
Copy and Share URL
If you want to copy and share a Prefill URL outside of Jotform, here’s how you can do it:
- Click on the Kebab (3-dot) menu.
- Click on the Copy URL.
- You can share the URL directly with the user by email or messaging platforms.
Send Invitation via Jotform
Jotform Prefill allows you to send the prefilled URL via the form builder. You can send up to five (5) prefilled URLs at a time or send the prefilled URL individually.
- Select the prefilled URLs from the list.
- Click the Send Invitation button at the top part.
- If an email address field exists in the form and is part of the Prefilled URL, Jotform Prefill will automatically fill the email addresses to the recipient box. Change the email address if you wish to send it to a different user.
- Once ready, click the Send Invitation button at the bottom to start sending.
You can select all Prefilled URLs, but you can only send an invitation to up to five (5) people at a time. Selecting more than this number will display an error message.
As explained above, you can also send the prefilled URLs individually. Click the Kebab (3-dot) menu, and click the Send Invitation option.