This guide highlights how to show or hide multiple form fields at once using Conditional Logic. This can be useful if you need to show follow-up questions based on the form filler’s answers. This can also help in tidying up your form by making fields visible only when needed.
As an example, a Conditional Logic will be applied to the “Are you bringing a partner?” question on this demo form to show a set of follow-up questions if the form filler answered “Yes.”
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Conditions on the left.
- Select the Show/Hide Field option.
- Set up the condition and action in the next window. In the example form, the Conditional Logic would be as follows:
To break that down:
- The condition or IF statement is set to check if the “Are you bringing a partner?” question is equal to “Yes.”
- The DO statement — Show Multiple — will show all the selected fields if the condition is met and hide them otherwise.
Note: Use Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click to select multiple fields.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below or reach out to Jotform Support.