This guide highlights how to show or hide multiple form fields at once using Conditional Logic. This can be useful if you need to show follow-up questions based on the form filler’s answers. This can also help in tidying up your form by making fields visible only when needed.
As an example, a Conditional Logic will be applied to the “Are you bringing a partner?” question on this demo form to show a set of follow-up questions if the form filler answered “Yes.”
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Conditions on the left.
- Select the Show/Hide Field option.
- Set up the condition and action in the next window. In the example form, the Conditional Logic would be as follows:
To break that down:
- The condition or IF statement is set to check if the “Are you bringing a partner?” question is equal to “Yes.”
- The DO statement — Show Multiple — will show all the selected fields if the condition is met and hide them otherwise.
Note: Use Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click to select multiple fields.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below or reach out to Jotform Support.
¿CÓMO SE CONFIGURA UNA CONDICIÓN QUE AL DIGITAR UNA REGIÓN, ME MUESTRE SÓLO LAS COMUNAS ASOCIADAS A ESA REGIÓN?
COMO FUNCIONAN LAS LISTAS DE VERIFICACIÓN DE EXCEL, O LOS FILTROS.
I am trying to use Conditions/Show Hide/Multiple and it picks up some highlighted fields but not others when I do preview - can you assist? I'm on a deadline.