The translation tool helps you reach a global audience much better, as your forms can cater to a multilingual audience. It will help your visitors control the language that your form reads in, bringing you higher conversion and satisfaction rates.
How to Make Your Form Available in Multiple Languages
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click the Show More Options button.
- Scroll down to the Form Language section.
- Select the default language of your form.
- Right below the Form Language section, click the Edit button next to Translations.
- Click the Add form language button next.
- Select the language you want to translate the form to.
- Finally, click the Add Form Language button.
The translation window for the selected language should open up.
You can now start adding your translations. All changes you perform are automatically saved.
Go to the Form Warnings tab to localize the form warnings if needed. And to avoid confusion, you can also hide filled entries so you can focus your work on untranslated fields only.
Available languages will appear in the top right corner of the form.