If your forms can cater to a multilingual audience, you’ll have a much easier time reaching a global audience. If your users can control the language your form reads in, you’ll get higher conversion and satisfaction rates.
To make your form available in multiple languages
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Next, select Show More Options at the bottom.
- Scroll down to Form Language and choose your form’s default language.
- Right below Form Language, go to Edit next to Translations.
- Next, select Add form language.
- Choose the language you want to translate your form to.
- Select Add Form Language at the bottom.
- Add your translations in the fields.
- Go to the Form Warnings tab to localize your form warning messages.
- All changes you perform are automatically saved.
On the form, available languages will appear in the upper-right corner. See demo form.