Forms are now mobile responsive by default. That means no further configuration is required.
If you are looking for a way to make your forms appear more user-friendly across different devices, you can quickly make them responsive through the Form Designer Tool. Please find the steps below.
- In the Form Builder, click the Form Designer icon.
- At the bottom part, click the Advanced Designer button.
- In the Advanced Designer, open the Form Layout section.
- Check the Make this form responsive option.
- You can see how the form looks in different mobile views when you click the Preview button in the Form Designer Tool. Here’s a screencast of the layouts:
In addition, we have lots of ready-to-use mobile responsive themes at our Theme Store that you can use for free!