Browse Article by Topicsdowngrade cancel subscription downgrade plan switch plan expiration date free
- Adding a form to Webs.com (Freewebs)
- How to limit submissions in a form
- How to Create an RSS Listing Report?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to clear your form's expiration date
- Configuring PayPal Express Integration
- How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
- How to Update My Subscription's Payment Method (FastSpring)
- How to Upgrade My Account
- How Can I Cancel My PayPal Subscription?
Related Forum Questions
- I forgot to cancel my monthly subscription.. am I able to cancel and get a refund?
- PayPal Pro "First Payment" Error Needs to be Fixed asap please!
- Jot Form Price Quote
- how to cancel my account?
- Need to cancel and refund subscription
- I see duplicate monthly subsription in my account.
- Discount for annual payment?
- How to deactivate JotForm
- I can't add options to a subscription plan?
- Form will not submit
How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free AccountLast Update: July 5, 2016
If you would like to cancel your subscription or downgrade back to Free/Starter plan, please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you are logged in using your JotForm account/username at http://www.jotform.com/login
2. First, click the human icon shape at the top right corner and click the "Account" text link.
4. A pop-up window will provide additional information about the downgrade, follow the instructions mentioned to proceed on downgrading your plan or switching back to "Free" account.
Please do take note of the following:
1. After confirming the subscription cancellation, the subscription will no longer be billed on the Next Billing Date.
2. Although there will be no further billing charges after subscription cancellation, the Subscription Account can still remain at the paid plan (Bronze, Silver, Gold) within the duration of its subscription period.
3. The subscription will automatically downgrade to the Starter/FREE plan on the date of its subscription expiration.
4. The subscription expiration date is usually the indicated date in the Next Billing Date that can be seen in the My Account->Billing Page.
5. If your subscription is directly paid via Paypal, you might need to directly cancel it in your Paypal account. Here's the link of that specific guide that you can follow.
If you have been trying to make a subscription form but landed on this page accidentally, here is an example on how to make a subscription form.
Contact JotForm Support if you need further assistance.