If you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Jotform account.
- Hover on your avatar at the top right corner and click Settings.
- Go to the Billing tab.
- Click the Change Plan button.
- Select the Starter (Free) Plan.
- A pop-up window will provide additional information about the downgrade. Follow the instructions to proceed with canceling your plan or switching back to the “Free” account.
Please do take note of the following:
- After confirming the subscription cancellation, the subscription will no longer be billed on the Next Billing Date.
- Although there will be no further billing charges after the subscription cancellation, the account will still remain on paid status (Bronze, Silver, Gold) for the period you paid for.
- The subscription will automatically downgrade to the Starter (Free) Plan on the date of its subscription expiration.
- The subscription expiration date is usually the indicated date in the Next Billing Date that can be seen in the Billing page.
- If your subscription is directly paid via PayPal, you might need to directly cancel it in your PayPal account. Here’s the link to that specific guide that you can follow.
If you have been trying to make a subscription form but landed on this page accidentally, here is an example of how to make a subscription form.
Contact Jotform Support if you need further assistance.