We are no longer offering the purchase order payment option. Existing subscriptions paid by purchase order will remain active. However, if you want to switch to a different plan, you must pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Jotform offers an upgrade payment by Purchase Order. To do so, the following steps should be followed.
1. While on the pricing page, click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option.
There’s a minimum amount required when paying via Purchase order since there is some manual labor involved, so you will need to purchase the yearly plan.
3. Click the Upgrade button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
4. Fill everything on the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
5. Select Purchase Order from the Method of Payment drop-down. Here’s an example window:
6. Clicking the Next button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Purchase Order Instructions and Purchase Order Procedure information.
Please save a copy of the page for future inquiries.
Note that we do not give a timeframe for this type of payment. You must strictly follow the Purchase Order Instructions. Once BlueSnap will process the Order, it will be sent to us for Approval. Once the order is approved, you’ll get an additional email with instructions on how you should send the payment. We cannot upgrade the account until the payment is cleared.