There are times that you want to review what activities you have done in your account or forms. For example, what forms were deleted and purged, what email alerts were successfully sent or failed, and the likes. It is similar to an audit trail.
You can easily view those logs in your account settings. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Jotform account.
- Hover on your avatar and click Settings.
- You’ll notice that you have different settings where you can navigate to. Click the History tab.
There you should be able to browse your activity logs.
There are two dropdown options, a date range and a list of actions. The list of actions you can select are the following:
- All Actions
- Username Changes
- Form Creation
- Form Modifications
- Form Deletions (forms that are moved into a trash folder)
- Form Purges (forms that are permanently deleted by purging them from a trash folder)
- Submission Deletions
- Submission Edits
- Account Email Changes
- WebHooks Update
- Emails (list of email alerts of your forms showing if they were sent or not)
The activity logs will show you the date and some details about the action done.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below.