First Data is a customizable solution that provides customers with a seamless and familiar online buying experience. They can provide you with everything you need to set up an online store and expand the scope of your business with global payments, mobile-ready checkout, and comprehensive security. It simplifies the connections that make commerce possible for merchants, financial institutions, and their customers.
Adding and Setting up First Data in the Form
Create your form if you don’t have one yet or edit your existing form where you want to integrate First Data, and follow the steps below.
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search for First Data and click it or drag and drop it to add.
- In the Payment Settings, set up the following:
- Gateway ID and API Password — You can get both of these from your First Data Terminal settings. See the below steps.
- Currency — First Data supports all currencies available in Jotfomr’s payment integrations.
- Payment Type — You can choose to sell products, collect donations, or allow user-defined amounts.
- If you’re selling products, click the Continue button add your product items. Otherwise, click the Save button to complete the integration.
Related user guides:
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- How to Add a Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Add Shipping Costs to Payment Forms
- How to Generate an Invoice for Your Payment Form
Getting your Gateway ID and API Password from First Data
As mentioned above, you can get both Gateway ID and API Password from one of your First Data Terminals. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your First Data Payeezy dashboard.
- Click the Administration at the top-right of the main navigation.
- Choose and click Terminals from the Administration options.
- Look for the terminal you want to use in your First Data integration, and click it.
- Copy the Gateway ID.
- On the Password box, you can type in your password or click the Generate link. Save or copy the generated password.
- Finally, click the Update button to save the password.