Skrill has made digital payments simple, secure, and quick since 2001. Skrill is an acknowledged world leader in developing global payment solutions for people’s business and pleasure, whether depositing funds on a gaming site, buying online, or sending money to family and friends. Skrill is a truly global company. Based at their London headquarters and offices throughout Europe and the US, their staff of over 500 represents more than 30 nationalities.
Send and receive money, store cards, link bank accounts, and pay conveniently anytime and anywhere with your email address and password. They keep your payments and personal information safe, and their anti-fraud team protects every transaction.
What Can You Do With Jotform’s Skrill Integration?
When setting up your payment form with Skrill, you can do the following:
- Sell online products
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Accept custom payments
Adding and Setting up Skrill in the Form
Create or edit your form and do the below steps to integrate Skrill into your form.
- In Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search and click Skrill from the list. You can also drag and drop it to add.
- In the Payment Settings, set up the following:
- Merchant Account — This will be your registered Skrill email address.
- Currency — Skrill supports multiple currencies.
- Payment Type — Skill supports selling products, collecting donations, and user-defined amounts.
Did you know?
You can open the Payment Settings by clicking the Wand icon on the right side of the Skrill gateway.
- If you’ve chosen to Sell Products, click Continue to add your product items. If you’ve selected User Defined Amount or Collect Donation, click the Save button to complete the integration.
Click “Add Form Element”.
Click “Payments” tab.
Select “Skrill” in the Payments list. ...
Integration wizard will be opened automatically after you add it to form.
I need the Skrill integration code that will link my form to Skrill when submit is been clicked. Can I get the code here or you help me with the form?
Thank you for responding. I have another question. Can I have funds withdrawn from my Skrill account to my green dot or Netspend cards? I was also looking at the skrill card is it a visa or master card? Also, I have a patron account. Can I have the funds transfer from Patron to my skrill account?
Can i accept donations with skrill merchant account? i have tried 2co but its not work.