Skrill has been making digital payments simple, secure and quick since 2001. Skrill is an acknowledged world leader in developing global payment solutions for people’s business and pleasure, whether depositing funds on a gaming site, buying online, or sending money to family and friends. Skrill is a truly global company. Based at their London headquarters and offices throughout Europe and the US, their staff of over 500 represents more than 30 nationalities.
Send and receive money, store cards, link bank accounts, and pay conveniently anytime and anywhere with your email address and password. They keep your payments and personal information safe, and their anti-fraud team protects every transaction.
When setting up your payment form with Skrill, you can do the following:
- Sell online products
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Accept custom payments
Adding and Setting up Skrill in the Form
Log in to your Jotform account, and create or edit your form. In the Form Builder, do the following:
- Click the Add Form Element button.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search and click Skrill from the list. You can also drag and drop it to add.
- In the Payment Settings, set up the following:
- Merchant Account — This will be your registered Skrill email address.
- Currency — Skrill supports multiple currencies.
- Payment Type — Skill supports selling products, collecting donations, and user-defined amounts.
- If you’d like to sell products, click Continue. If your user only needs to make a payment, click the Save button to complete the integration.