This guide is for embedding your form to the New Google Sites layout. Please follow the steps below:
1. In the New Google Sites dashboard, open the page where you’d like to embed the form.
2. Go the Insert tab, click Embed option:
3. Click the Embed Code tab.
4. Insert Embed Codes of your form (https://www.jotform.com/help/67-which-form-embed-code-should-i-use/). Choose the default embed or the iframe.
5. Click the Next button. You will be presented with the preview of the embedded content.
6. Click the Insert button.
7. Resize the Embed block based on the width and height of your form.
8. You’re done.
Any questions, comments, or concerns? Let us know in the comment field below or reach us through our support forum.