Google Sites allows you to create a website for your team or organization. One of its dynamic features is the option to add content from your organization’s Google Drive folder, such as Docs, Sheets, and Slides. With Google Sites, you can create a functional website that works on every screen, from desktop to smartphone.
Please continue reading below if you have a website from the New Google Sites and want to embed your Jotform form to a page.
Getting the Embed Codes for New Google Sites
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Platforms on the left side.
- Search and click Google Sites (New).
- Click the Copy Code button.
You now have your form’s embed codes ready for embedding.
Adding Form to the New Google Sites
In the New Google Sites dashboard, click your website to edit it, and in the editor, click the page where you’d like to embed the form. Next, do the following steps:
- Go to the Insert tab, and click the Embed option.
- Click the Embed Code tab.
- Paste your form’s embed codes.
- Click the Next button.
- The Embed tool will present you with a preview of the form. Click the Insert button.
- You should see the form displayed on the page but not on its full width and height. In this case, you must resize the embed block using the block resizer, the blue dots at the corner of the Embed block. When resizing, you will see the gridlines of the page, as shown in the image below.
- Once you see the full display of the form, click the Publish button at the top. You’re done embedding after that.