If you want to add a Spreadsheet to your form so your users can view it (or view and edit), please follow these steps:
- Add the iFrame embed widget, which you can find in the widgets section, to your form.
- Then go to the desired Spreadsheet and go to File > Share.
- Share your Spreadsheet with others.
- Decide the way you share it.
- Once you have that sorted out, get the link generated.
- And copy it into the iFrame embed widget that you added previously.
That way, you can have a Spreadsheet showing in your form for presentation purposes or for when you need to let your users add information to the Spreadsheet.
Here is a demo form you can try: https://form.jotform.com/82556074783971
For any further questions, you might have, please reach us in our Support forum or in the comments below.