Jotform PDF Editor lets you resize, move, and align elements or items in the PDF report. This feature makes it easier for you to customize your PDF layouts.
Resizing an Element
You can resize an element by dragging the small box found at the bottom right of the item. Here’s how:
- Click or hover on the element.
- Move your mouse over to the small box at the bottom right of the element.
Your mouse pointer should change to a resize cursor.
- Drag the small box inward or outward to decrease or increase the element’s size respectively.
Moving an Element
Moving an element is as easy as dragging and dropping the item in the editor, given that there’s space for it. Here’s how:
- Hover your mouse over the element.
Your mouse pointer should change to a move cursor.
- Click and hold your left mouse button.
- Drag & drop the element to your desired location.
Here’s an example of placing two elements side by side by resizing and moving the items:
If you have any questions or any difficulties moving and aligning elements, let us know in the comments below or head over to our support forum.
If I deleted an element from a form in the PDF Editor, is there a way to get it back (to restore it to the PDF Template)?
Can you resize multiple fields at the same time? I want most of the fields to be the same size. What is the easiest way of doing this?
Can you resize the Title field, the editor does not seem to allow this as when I try and reduce the height of the Title field it just snaps back.