If you’re a form assignee, you can submit an assigned form, and, depending on your permissions, you may be able to view/edit your submissions. You can do this through the Sentbox.
On the Jotform Website
- Click on Assigned Forms in the left panel.
- Hover over the form that you want to see submissions for and click its View Submissions button.
- Your Sentbox will open.
On Jotform Mobile Forms
- Open the left panel by tapping on the angle right icon on the upper-left corner.
- Tap Assigned Forms.
- Select the form that you want to see submissions for.
- Tap Submissions in the bottom menu.
- Select the submission you want to view.
We hope this guide is helpful. If you have questions, feel free to contact us through our forum. We’re happy to help!