If you’re a form assignee, you can submit an assigned form, and, depending on your permissions, you may be able to view/edit your submissions. You can do this through the Sent box.
On the JotForm website
1. Click on Assigned Forms in the left menu.
2. Click on the form that you want to see submissions for.
3. Click View Submissions on the right side of the page.
4. Your Sent box will open.
On JotForm Mobile Forms
1. Tap on the form you want to see submissions for, and then tap View Submissions.
2. Select the submission you want to view
We hope this guide is helpful. If you have questions, feel free to contact us through our forum. We’re happy to help!