Adding videos to your forms can help give a little bit more personality to your forms. They can be used as a question, to introduce the form or your company. Making sure the user watched a video can even be one of the necessary steps before submitting a form.
Ziggeo is a media services provider that can host and transcode your videos to a format that will make them playable from any device. The mobile-friendly Ziggeo Video Player will help you get the same experience across different browsers and devices and can even collect playback analytics.
To add Ziggeo Video Player on your form you need to follow these steps:
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button on the left side of the page.
- Add Ziggeo Video Player to your form from the Widgets tab.
- Provide your Application Token on the widget settings. If you don’t have one yet you can get it by creating a Ziggeo account.
- Add the token or key of the video you want to display. It can be found on your Ziggeo Dashboard.
- That’s it! You may now publish your form.
You can optionally fine-tune the player to suit your needs, with over 100 different customization parameters. The widget settings tab includes a link to the list of all available parameters.
Let’s say, for example, that you want to add buttons on the player so the video can be shared on Twitter or Facebook. You will need to set the “sharevideo” parameter to include those two social networks:
Super easy, right? Ziggeo is supposed to be really simple to use out of the box, yet full of potential for customization with over 100 different parameters. If you need any help with customization feel free to reach out to their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Ziggeo forum at https://support.ziggeo.com/.