Calendly is a popular and innovative scheduling tool that simplifies arranging meetings and appointments. It eliminates the need for endless back-and-forth emails or phone calls by providing a centralized platform for you to share your availability and allow your prospects to book time slots that work best for them.
Jotform brings you the power of Calendly into your forms with the Calendly widget. This widget lets you arrange appointments and collect additional user details on a single page.
You can add and set up the Calendly widget by following the below steps.
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button on the upper-left side of the page.
- Go to the Widgets tab.
- Search for and click Calendly from the list. You can also drag and drop it to your form to add.
Alternatively, you can add Calendly by going to the Settings and Integrations tab.
At this stage, the widget is technically empty. You must set it up to display the calendar.
- In the General tab of the Widget Settings, you must provide and set up the following options:
- Calendly Event URL — Copy/paste the scheduling link from your Calendly account.
- Name & Email — These two fields are the identifiers of the invitee registered for the Calendly Event. Calendly will distinguish an invitee with these parameters.
- Background Color, Primary Color & Text Color — You can customize these color options, subject to your subscription with Calendly.
- Hide Event Type — This hides the event name at the top or left side of the widget.
- Hide Landing Page — Use this setting to hide your profile picture, name, event duration, location, and description from the widget.
- Hide GDPR Banner — Use this setting to hide Calendly’s request for cookie consent at the bottom of the widget. Ensure that you have the same on your website. Otherwise, keep Calendly’s cookie consent visible.
- Field Height — The widget’s height is set to 1000px. Adjust this when needed.
- Finally, click the Update Widget button at the bottom to save the settings and complete the setup.