You can set up your Jotform Enterprise server to use Google single sign-on (SSO). To get started you need to enable Single Sign-On in your Jotform Enterprise server. You also need a Google account with Super Admin permissions.
Configuring Google SAML SSO
To integrate Google SAML SSO with Jotform, do the following steps:
- Log in to your Google Admin Console.
- Expand Apps on the left then select Web and mobile apps.
- Click on Add app then choose Add custom SAML app from the menu.
- Next, provide an App name then click on Continue.
- Next, copy your SAML app’s details.
The following details from your Google SAML app will be used to configure the Identity Provider Metadata settings in your Jotform Enterprise server:
- SSO URL
- Entity ID
- Now, open your Jotform SSO settings page in a new tab and enter the details in the Identity Provider Metadata fields.
The value to use for each field is as follows:
- Entity ID — Use your Google SAML Entity ID.
- SSO URL — Use your Google SAML SSO URL.
- Certificate — Use your Google SAML Certificate.
- Go back to the Google Identity Provider details page and click the Continue button.
- Next, provide your Service Provider Metadata links in the following fields:
- ACS URL — Use your Jotform Assertion Consumer Service URL
- Entity ID — Use your Jotform Entity ID
Note: The default Name ID is the primary email; multi-value input is not supported.
- Click on the Continue button.
- On the Attribute mapping page, click Add Mapping to map additional attributes.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the configuration.
- Open the User access page and turn on the service for your users (i.e., groups, organizational units, or everyone).
- Finally, go back to your Jotform SSO settings page and save your configuration.