One of the benefits of Jotform Enterprise is that you can customize your server’s logo and color to match your organization’s branding and theme.
To customize your organization’s theme
- Log in to your Jotform Enterprise account and select your avatar in the upper-right corner.
- Select Admin Console from the menu.
- In Admin Console, go to Settings at the top.
The Settings tab holds various customization options for your server. Here are the available options under General Settings:
- Default Logo — Your organization’s logo which appears in the upper-left corner.
- Favicon — An ICO file to use as an icon for browser tabs, bookmarks, and history.
- Company Name — Your organization’s name.
Below General Settings is the Customization section where you can customize your organization’s theme, header, login, and error pages.
Here are the available options under Customization:
- Color Theme — Choose the main color theme for your server between light, gray, or dark. Or use a color theme generated from your logo.
- Advanced Customization — Customize elements on your header, login, and error pages.
Note: Header customizations override your main color theme.