As a team admin in Jotform Teams, you can change the roles and permissions of your team members. Here’s how:
- Log in to your team admin account.
- In My Forms, hover over your team on the left.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis icon then choose Manage Members.
- In the Manage Members window, click on the member’s role.
- Choose a role from the menu.
Here’s the list of available roles and permissions:
- Team Admin — Can manage team assets and members.
- Data Collaborator — Can view forms and manage submissions.
- Data Viewer — Can view submissions only.
- Creator — Can manage forms only.