Importing your forms and data from Wufoo is made possible with Jotform’s Wufoo import tool. The process is relatively straightforward — clicking buttons and providing your Wufoo API key as confirmation and authentication. In time, you’ll have your forms and data migrated, empowering them with advanced tools and functionalities that Jotform offers.
Follow the steps below to import your Wufoo forms and data to Jotform.
- Go to the Wufoo migration portal.
- Click the Migrate Your Forms to Jotform button.
- Authorize Jotform to access your account by clicking the Allow button.
- Provide your Wufoo Username and API Key on the next screen. To get your Wufoo API Key, visit Wufoo – API Information.
- Click the Authenticate button to start fetching your forms and data.
- At this step, the page will tell you your number of forms and the data. Click the Import button to proceed.
If there is no error, the migration is done. You should see the below confirmation with the button to go to the My Forms page.