Monday.com is a visual, easy, and intuitive Work Operating System (Work OS) that powers teams to run projects with confidence.
With Jotform’s Monday.com Prefill feature – you can automatically pre-populate form fields with data from your monday.com account. It’s simple, you will just need to match form fields with the monday.com data you would like to pre-populate your form. After that, share your unique pre-filled form URL with any contact you have.
Get Your Monday.com API Key
1. Log into your monday.com account.
2. Click on your avatar (picture icon) in the bottom left corner of your screen.
3. Select Admin from the resulting menu (this requires you to have admin permissions).
4. Go to the API section.
5. Generate a “API v2 Token”
6. Copy your token.
Connect Your Form to Monday.com
1. Go to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
2. Click Prefill on the left.
3. Select Monday.com Prefill.
4. Provide your Monday.com API Key.
5. Click the Authenticate button.
6. Select the Board and Group you would like to use.
7. Map your Monday.com fields to your form fields.
8. Click the Save Settings button to complete the integration.
Create a Prefill Entry
1. Click on the Add a New Prefill button on the Monday.com page.
2. Select the Monday.com entries you would like to use.
3. Click the Create button.
Share Your Prefills
1. Click the kebab menu (three dots icon) next to the prefill entry on the Monday.com prefill page.
2. You can select Send Invitation to email the link. Or, you can use Copy URL to copy the link to your clipboard.