Jotform has this synchronization between Form Builder and Jotform Tables. This certain type of feature tells Jotform Tables to copy the labels and the order of the fields from the Form Builder. In Jotform Tables, you can change the labels and order of the fields directly. However, doing so deactivates the synchronization.
While you can manually rename and move the fields back to their original name and order, doing this on long forms is tedious. If you need this done quickly, you can reset Jotform Tables to its default view in three simple clicks. Here’s how:
- In Jotform Tables, click the Kebab (three vertical dots) menu from the submissions tab.
- Click Reset view to default from the options.
- Confirm the action by clicking the Yes, Reset button. That’s it! You should receive a confirmation of this action at the top right side of the page.
- The Reset to default view option is unavailable for Collaborators and Read-only users.
- The reset feature will only reset the active tab and not the others. Individually reset each tab if you need to.
- Resetting the view to default will move all custom columns created directly from the tables next to the form field columns.