Okta’s single sign-on solution can quickly connect to 3rd party services including Jotform. To get started you need to enable Single Sign-On in your Jotform Enterprise server. You also need an Okta account with admin permissions.
To add an Okta SAML application, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Okta admin account and open the Admin page.
- Go to Applications and click Create Add Integration.
- Choose SAML 2.0 then click Next.
- Afterward, enter an App name then click Next.
- Next, provide your Service Provider Metadata links in the following fields:
- Single sign on URL — Use your Jotform Assertion Consumer Service URL
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID) — Use your Jotform Entity ID
- Scroll down to the bottom, click Next, and complete the rest of the integration process.
- On the app’s overview page, scroll down to the SAML Setup section and click View SAML setup instructions.
- Next, copy your SAML app’s details.
The following details from Okta will be used to configure the Identity Provider Metadata settings in your Jotform Enterprise server:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
- Now, go to your Jotform SSO settings page and enter the details in the Identity Provider Metadata fields.
The value to use for each field is as follows:
- Entity ID — Use your Okta Identity Provider Issuer.
- SSO URL — Use your Okta Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL.
- Certificate — Use your Okta X.509 Certificate.
- Finally, save and test your configuration in Jotform.