Browse Article by Topicsfacebook like
Related Forum Questions
- Not able to submit form because of Facebook Like Me first widget set as requred
- Mandatory Facebook LIKE and SHARE button
- Add a Like button to our Facebook page
- How to I add a Facebook Like Button to my Jot Form?
- Discount for purchase when liking product/page
- Tell Your Friends to Enter Form
- facebook like, condition on form
Adding Facebook Like Button to a FormLast Update: December 29, 2013
There are many ways to add Facebook Like Button to a form. You can add it as an iFrame within a "Free Text(HTML)" field or retrieve the full-source code from the "Embed Form" wizard and add the Facebook code. We'll go with the easiest method to add our Facebook Like Button by using the "Free Text(HTML)" field.
1. Add a "Text" field from the left panel. (formerly known as Free Text HTML)
2. Edit the text inside the "Text" field. Write something that you want for your friends, family, or customers want to see.
3. Go to preview mode by clicking "preview" button and copy the whole URL for your form somewhere(notepad, text editor, etc.).
4. Go to Facebook developers page for the Like Button here.
5. Scroll down a little bit until you see "Step 1 - Get Like Button Code".
6. Fill in "URL to Like" field with the URL code you've got in step 3.
7. This step is important and shouldn't be missed. Uncheck the "Send Button(XFBML Only)"
8. You can play with the other options if you like but we left it as it is. When you're ready click "get code".
9. When the wizard opens, go to the IFrame tab.
10. Copy the code and click the "Okay" button.
11. Go back to the form builder and open the "Text" field and copy the code there.
12. Click "Preview" and check out your Facebook social plugin in action.
Now that you've learned how to add a Facebook Like Button to your form start sharing it with the world. Did you find this article useful? If not, please tell us what you think in the comments below.