- BschachtAsked on December 20, 2016 at 11:20 AM
We've recently began creating a new website for our company and we need a suitable form app to plugin to bigcommerce. However, I would like the form to be able to be exported in a specific template with the contents organized properly. I haven't seen anything on your website explaining this.
Is this possible with Jotforms?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 11:41 AM
I'm afraid we don't offer something like that. You can't export the form as a template for your BigCommerce powered website.
If your aim is to embed a form to your website, just follow our quick guide on how to Add-a-Contact-Us-form-in-a-BigCommerce-page
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- BschachtAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 11:46 AM
I think you understood it correctly. After a form is completed by a customer I would just like to export that data (filled in by the customer) in a specific template.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM
You can't export the Submission Data as a template. There are plenty of export options so I'll just list them all:
1. PDF/XLS/CSV: How-to-View-Form-Submissions
2. Excel: How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
4. Form Reports: How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
Other than those mentioned above, there are no options to export the submission data as a template.