- adminLLSAsked on December 27, 2016 at 01:15 PM
With a Dropbox integration the individual PDF's go to a specified folder. Is it possible to also have the database. Right now I have to login and download them. It would super handy to have that ability to backup the database.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 02:05 PM
I'm afraid the Submission Data you see inside your account is not a database per se. It's just a record of all the submissions sent through your forms and there's no way to place those data to Dropbox at once (you only get them per submission)
You can, however, export your Submission Data in a variety of ways. I'll just list them all for your reference:
1. Excel: How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. XLS/CSV/PDF: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
3. Export ZIP: How-to-export-all-of-your-data-at-once
4. Reports: How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.