- fahedranaAsked on January 05, 2017 at 07:46 AMWant to get the Heading Fields text in the PDF sent on my Google drive. Please help asap.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 08:36 AM
You can include the headers in your PDF submission by doing any of the following methods:
Method #1: You can enable the show headers and text in the settings by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
Method #2: You can edit or create your own PDF layout for the submission, this is possible by using the Customize PDF feature, you can learn more about it here: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
Let us know if that works.
- fahedranaAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 09:01 AM
Hi Charlie, thanks for the quick response. I have tried the first solution already but I want to get the Headings of the form in the PDF that is sent on my Google drive on successful submission of the form. Please help further. I appreciate your time.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 09:30 AM
I'm not sure if I understood your concern correctly. Could you please provide us more information? On my end, it seems to be working.
Here's how I did mine:
1. Here's my form, you can see that it has headers and static "Text" field.
2. I made sure that I have integrated Google Drive on the said form.
3. After that, I enable the "Show headers and text" in the submissions setting page.
4. This is the submission PDF I received, you can see that the headers and the static text successfully displayed.
Please note that the change will only apply to NEW PDF submissions added in your Google Drive, it won't affect those existing ones. Unless you download the PDF submission directly in JotForm's submissions page or using the PDF link.
If I misunderstood your concern, please do provide more details.
- fahedranaAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 09:47 AM
Hi. Thanks man for your quick response. Yes I checked my settings and everything was fine. The only issue was the cache on my site. I have refreshed and everything working great now.
Appreciate your help greatly.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 09:59 AM
Glad to hear that everything is working on your end now :)
Should you need any assistance again, feel free to drop by here in the forum.